Contributing to Testplan framework is easy.
Clone the github repository.
Make a pull request with your
<github-id>_dco.rstby using this form.
- If you wish to maintain anonymity, you can email us that document instead.
Along with your code contribution, make sure you:
Follow the contributing instructions and make sure you include the “Covered by <dco>” line in the commits.
Make a pull request.
For any questions regarding the process of contributing code, please email
List of functionality to be added:
- Remote execution of tests in cloud platforms.
- CPU/Memory monitoring and visualization.
- Statistics metrics capturing and visualization.
- DB exporters for TestReport.
- Interactive execution runtime and UI.